T-SHIRTS LONDON

Political Articles

Political Articles

ZIONISM REDEFINED

In its direct and brief translation Zionism stands for the defense, liberation and assimilation of all Jews from across the globe which also advocates their safe return to the land that is Israel, The Promise Land for the chosen people of god, or such. 
Randomness is mostly for rabbits. One minute you are munching away in field full of carrots & then bosh!! You are grabbed by some huge bird's claws & pretty much fucked & bamboozled! In our world things are not so random. I am one of these guys who think that there must be a reason for everything. Things don't just happen. God does not throw dice (?)

Big things have always intrigued me. Is size really everything? It has been on everyone’s mind for ever. Men and lots of women. Jokes and innuendos aside. I think size is overrated in most situations. Read more...








FACTS AND SPECIFIC AGENDAS!!

In my last article I mentioned that the whole North African and Middle Eastern Arab uprisings were akin to the most dramatic of operas. I was wrong and I do apologize. In most half decent operas, there is usually a glimmer of hope and happiness. Some form of happy or sad closure.  Read more...
This tiny world of ours has within it a set number of distinct people. They have different perspectives and outlooks. They are on a totally different wavelength to the rest of us. So when you speak to a Native American and start talking about the American history (according to the text books), they just look at you and normally smile and walk away. Read more...






GLOBAL ENTITIES 

AND GLOBAL FOLLOWING

In our beautifully constructed modern world we have created for ourselves a vision. A dream. This is where the individual has a say and rules the way. This individual enjoys freedom of movement, freedom of speech and such things as the right to vote for whom he/she chooses and so on. These are the fundamentals of modern Capitalism. Read more...









TO BUST OR NOT TO BUST?

As I was going through the archives I came across a few articles I did way back & thought what if I did a little research to see how we compare to what I was complaining about, 2,3 or 4 years ago. Again and again. So I do hope you stay with me for this short article. The idea being to simply consider & entertain an alternative & fresh outlook.
Read more...








LEAK IT BABY!

Again, I find myself in conflict with mainstream media and the way they portray news. I am sure someone is paying them en-mass to distort & spin stuff to achieve something, I am sure. In the past, meaning a mere 10 years ago, this would not have been possible. They tell us & we have to believe what they tell us. Because none of us had any other forms of cross examining the news itself. But that is no longer the case.
Read more...







IN THE NAME OF DOLLARS 

Things can get pretty peculiar at times. Just as we thought that we had it bad, and rightly so, with the recession and the collapse of many banks, along with our MP’s expenses, student riots all topped with a mish mash coalition government of ex-estate agents .....
Read more.... 



PPI

Or to us regular folk Public Perception Index. This is an index where institutions, commercial & political, use to gauge the "feel" before doing stuff.
Read more...

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Savage London. Designed by OddThemes